Hirafu Village is the main ski village in Niseko which is located on the base of Mt Niseko-Annupuri and the main streets are very steep.
1. Ramat Niseko Private Shuttle
Ramat Niseko operates a limited shuttle service to help accommodate your needs.
- FIRST TRACKS – Take advantage of the complimentary First Tracks Shuttle to be the first on the slopes every day. The bus leaves every morning at 8.10am packed full of keen guests that are eager for fresh tracks.
- NIGHTLY SHUTTLE – A complimentary nightly shuttle into town, and one returning bus, is available for guests to explore the array of restaurants or nightlife that Niseko has to offer.
- ARRIVAL& DEPARTURE – Our friendly staff will assist with arrival or departure between the Welcome Centre or Kutchan Train Station and the lodge as per the below pricing.
- Train via Kutchan Station – ¥1,500 per person
- Bus via Hirafu Welcome Centre – ¥1,000 per person
Other services provided where possible include trips to Kutchan for food supplies and drop offs to ski lifts and the occasional day trips to other ski resorts.
Ramat and Snowgum Lodge are only 15-20 minutes walking distance from the centre of the village.
On a nice day it is a pleasant journey to walk into the village passing little cottages and cafés you may have never noticed before. Why not take a stroll next time you’re heading into the village.
Free Hirafu Shuttle
The free Grand Hirafu shuttle operates between 8.30am – 9.00pm every day with the last service leaving Seico Mart at 9.15pm.
There are buses approximately every 20-25 mins with the closest bus stop (no. 24 – yellow line) in easy walking distance and less than 150m from the lodge. This service will only take a few minutes to get you into the centre of the village where you can access the lifts, convenient stores, restaurants and bars. The shuttle operates from the welcome centre to Hirafu Gondola and also covers the Izumikyo (Hirafu East Village) area. Please see the below village map for shuttle route and bus stop locations (Ramat Niseko is in cell H4)
Hanazono Shuttle Bus
Hanozono provides a free shuttle bus that operates from Grand Hirafu to the Hanazono area daily.
From 07.50 – 17.00 the shuttle departs every 30 minutes providing a great opportunity to get fresh tracks every morning. A Hanazono Shuttle Bus stop is within easy walking distance and less than 150m from the lodge.
Niseko Free passport Bus
A free bus service for all those who hold an All Mountain Lift Pass is available between the main ski resorts of Annupuri, Niseko Village and Grand Hirafu in the ski season, operating between 08.30 and 21.00. Without a Niseko United lift pass the cost is between 200-500yen, depending on the distance travelled.
Niseko Town Shuttle
Running four times a day between JR Niseko Station, Niseko Village (not Hirafu Village the main ski village), Higashiyama area and Annupuri this service cost 100yen.
Kutchan Night GO Bus
Operating between 18.00 and 23.20 during the ski season, this bus provides travel from Hirafu Village and Kutchan town in a 10 minute trip and is within walking distance of the lodge.
4. Taxi Services
There are many taxis circulating the village daily and private service can be arranged. Below is an approximate cost to destinations:
- Within the village: ¥1,000
- Izumikyo area: ¥1,500
- Hanazono: ¥3,200
- Kutchan: ¥2,500
- Niseko Village: ¥2,500
- Annupuri: ¥3,800