This is the recommended method of getting to Niseko from the airport. The bus leaves directly from the airport and drops you in the middle of Niseko Grand Hirafu village (Welcome Centre) where you can call us to come and pick you up. Please note buses must be pre-booked to ensure a spot on the bus.
General Bus Info
The bus check-in counters are just 20 metres away from the JAL arrivals area and have English speaking staff. For a return trip it costs around ¥8,000 ($100 AUD) and ¥4,000 ($50 AUD) for a one-way trip.
The trip is around 2.5 hours with a refreshments and toilet break along the way. The busses are large coaches and easily fit all of your ski gear whilst being very comfortable.
Please note that when booking flights to New Chitose Airport, be aware that the last bus transfer leaves the airport at about 9.30pm, therefore please make sure you arrive no later than 8.30pm (domestic) or 7.30pm (International) so you have ample time to collect your baggage and go to the bus station. Also on your departure the earliest bus arrives at New Chitose airport at 10.40am so please book flights that depart after 11.40am.
How To Book
You can either book your bus transfers through us or book diretly through the bus companies. See more details below.
Booking Directly through Ramat Niseko
- Must be booked 3 weeks in advance.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting we add transfers to your booking.
- Send through your flight details (flight #, date, time)
- We will then book the transfers on your behalf
Book Through Bus Companies Directly
- Book through one of the below bus companies and send us your bus details
- Important notes:
- Must be booked 3 days in advance at least. Buses fill up quickly in Niseko so you need to get in early. We recommend booking your bus at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The drop off spot in Niseko is the “Hirafu Welcome Centre“
- Bus Company links to book online